Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to Work - Sort Of

I started back to work this week working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8am - 4pm. Parker stayed home with Benton and his mom & dad. Today he is home with a recent college grad who we hope will be the one to watch him in the fall. Its weird to be away from home, fully dressed with makeup on, and able to go out for a long lunch with other teachers. I'll be ready to hang out with the munchkin on Thursday in my pj's. I won't work again until August 9th and from then on I'll be working mainly Tuesdays and Thursdays. I think I'm really going to enjoy having a part-time gig!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment