Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Picture Debate

Should I use my good Nikon camera with my zoom lens while on vacation or should I take more pictures with my iPhone and upload them immediately?

Most of my pictures this trip are on the good camera, but here is one from our fly fishing trip on the Snake river in Idaho today. We caught cutthroat, brown, and rainbow trout and lots of white fish (some bass species no one cares about catching). It was my first time fly fishing and I loved it - surprise, surprise. I think Benton was secretly hoping that I wouldn't like it or wouldn't be any good at it. Too bad for him - I'm "hooked"!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Victor, Idaho

No comments:

Post a Comment