Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 1 of Thanks - 2011

Today I am thankful for my amazing mother who has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  She gives selflessly of her time, money, and other resources to take care of those she loves.  I'm sure she's already crying at this point while reading, so I'll keep going...


She has spent the last several weeks taking care of my grandmother, literally around the clock.  Its so hard for me to not be in Wichita Falls to help.  We have always talked on the phone everyday, but now we talk at least three times a day so I can get updates.  We are all so blessed to have my mom in our lives and she is the perfect role model for me to aspire to as a mother.  Parker loves his Nona too!

No comments:

Post a Comment