Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, May 28, 2010

7 Weeks Old!

Parker is 7 weeks old today and he slept 8 hours straight! I don't think it will last, but we'll see. I have been trying to feed him 5oz every feeding instead of 4oz. He is willing to eat, but we've had more spit ups and fussiness while his tummy adjusts. Last night after I fed him at 8:30pm, he fell asleep in my arms in the living room. Around 9pm he proceeded to projectile spit up in my face, hair, and on my shoulder. It was so gross and almost got in my mouth! Stinker slept through the whole thing and was as peaceful as an angel. Here are some pictures from this morning (more pictures will be posted now that I have the Blog Press app and can upload pics from my iPhone).



This is one of my new favorite outfits - it's a surfer outfit that won't fit him in another couple of weeks. His Mimi bought it thinking it would fit in July or August.




Some day he likes a pacifier, other days not so much.



Tummy time bribe works again!




This is Jack's way of helping me with Parker's laundry.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment