Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Monday, October 11, 2010

State Fair

Parker took his first trip to the Fair and had a blast (or as much fun as you can have for a six month old). I wasn't expecting him to be overly cooperative with the crowds, noise, lights, and smells. Turns out that he loved observing the chaos of it all and we stayed much longer than we planned. We later decided that it was the best age to enjoy the fair since he can't eat the food, ride rides, play games, or walk through the crowds.

Mom and dad had fun too - we ate our way through the fair since we hadn't been in a several years. We had Fletcher's corn dogs, fried Oreos (amazing!), a funnel cake, fried queso, fried guacamole, a cheese quesadilla, fried margarita, adult beverages, and Pappasitos for dinner! Oh my gosh - it sounds so much worse when you list it all!

Parker though the powdered sugar looked pretty good.



I had a lady stop me because she though I was letting Parker get too much sun with his pink cheeks.



Best part of the Fair was the lottery tent. A $20 scratch-of purchase got you entrance into the cash cage. Benton won more scratch offs and ended up only losing a $1. Nothing like gambling at the Fair!




Great purple pimped-out scalade with front row valet parking.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment