Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, January 7, 2011

Parker's First Christmas

Here are the long awaited pictures from Parker's first Christmas.  I guess I may always wish that I had taken more pictures, but I was also trying to enjoy the moment and remember how great everything was.

We woke up at Benton's parents house, went to my parents house around 10am, Parker crashed and took a Christmas overload nap from 11am-1pm, then we ate lunch at Benton's parents, and then Parker decided not to nap again until 6pm!  Benton and I went to see Little Focker's with the Haneys and Parker was not very cooperative with Mimi and Daddy B and would not nap.  I got him to nap at 6pm, and then Mimi and Daddy B had to wake him up for dinner, bath and bottle duty while we went to my brother's house for the Appling Christmas.  Maybe Parker will be able to make it up past 7:30pm for Christmas night next year!

Christmas Eve before bedtime...






We were all still a little sleepy at 7:30am on Christmas morning...




On the move to the next gift..


Oooh, dad's fish fry mix...


The infamous piece of wrapping paper he threw up later...


Is there more?  I'm worn out...


I guess we could have just gotten him electrical cords for Christmas.  They're his favorite at the moment...


Mom, seriously...



Yum, socks...



Notice the lovely fire in the fireplace?  Made me nervous all weekend, but he never got to close to it.


New chair from Pottery Barn Kids...


Can I just climb on top of the box?  I really don't care about what's inside...


If you notice that he seems to be sucking on his arm in lots of pictures, I'm going to blame it on teething. =)


Is it time for breakfast Parker?


Not near as many pictures from my parents' house, but we were short on patience by that time anyway.  We love Tickle Me Elmo, but Parker's attention span is still too short to really appreciate the giggles...

Christmas overload, nap please!



Out of order...brushing teeth on Christmas Eve...



He got his two front teeth for Christmas...


Another cute shot of Parker with my dad, a.k.a. Pops...




Christmas morning at my parents, pre-meltdown...





Sunday night after Christmas with my mom, a.k.a. Nonnie...


My brother, Jason's girlfriend, Erika, on Christmas night...


Watching the Cowboys' game at Jason's house...


My Aunt Susie and Cousin Sarah...


Jack roasting by the fire (literally)...


No comments:

Post a Comment