Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Rodeo the Climber

Earlier in the week, I left Parker playing in the kitchen/living area to quickly dry my hair in my bathroom. I was watching down the hall and could hear him playing, but admittedly, I couldn't actually see what he was doing.

About two minutes into my quick-dry, Benton walked in the back door and asked if I could see Parker. I told him he was in the kitchen and was fine because he wasn't crying. Benton told me to come look, and this is what I saw:




In less than two minutes alone, he had crawled on top of a chair and on top of the kitchen table. He was sitting on his knees with my iPhone on one hand and the tv remote in the other. Sheeesh!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment