Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Has it been 3 weeks already?

Parker slept the whole way to Wichita Falls today. The car was loaded with his stroller, bouncer, boppy, nap nanny, dog Jack, my clothes, his clothes, diaper bag, etc. It's a good thing Benton brought his own car because we didn't have room in the car for him and his golf clubs. I guess we'll be bringing the Tahoe in town from now on.

I also made my first "I'm a paranoid new mother call" to the pediatrician this morning. Almost every night this last week Parker has gone mad munchkin on us between 5-8pm screaming and crying every 30 mins for no reason. Benton is paranoid that he has acid reflux like some other babies we know. I don't know any more than he does, but I would think if it's AR that he would be fussy and spit up all day and night. Nurse said it sounds like gas and to give him Mylicon drops before his evening feedings. He was a precious angel tonight, but I'm not sure if it was the drops or doting grandmothers that did the trick - I hope it continues to work.

Tomorrow we're taking Parker to meet his two great grandmothers for the first time and if I get my wish we'll also introduce him to Sevi's in the morning. I figure if I'm up before 8am on a Saturday in the Falls, then I at least ought to eat well!

No comments:

Post a Comment