Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Eight Weeks and Counting

Parker is eight weeks old today and weighs approximately 12 lbs. He is quickly outgrowing 3 and 6 month old outfits - he is quite a chunky thing!

He is sleeping like a champ. His last feeding is around 9pm and he is asleep by 10pm. He then sleeps through the night until around 6am.

He woke up quite grumpy thus morning - not sure why. After fussing through his 9am feeding he fell asleep again. I guess he was still sleepy. Here he is in my lap:


I got quite a bit done this morning while he was sleeping. I had a lot of laundry to do for him since he's been quite the spitter upper these days. There is also the occasional blow out diaper. I highly recommend Oxy Clean's Max Force spray for yellow stains on clothes. Spray it on and work in with a toothbrush, then throw straight in the washer. It even works on old stains you've missed. It's truly magic!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: