Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wild about Waco

Benton played in the Ridgewood member/guest golf tournament in Waco last weekend with friend Taylor. The Starrs' were nice enough to host Benton all weekend and they invited me and Parker down Friday night. Parker did great by the pool and slept straight through his first night with a babysitter while we went to the tournament dinner and dance. I'm sure this is he first of many golf tournaments we'll travel to with Parker. Thanks to Taylor, Sarah, and their son Carter for a great time!




Wild about Waco refers to the fact that Parker was so excited when we left Waco Saturday morning, he decided not to sleep again for almost 11 hours. We went home and ate, met Benton's parents, shopped at the Galleria, came home and ate, saw my parents come back from NYC, had a bath, drove to Sasha's party in Fort Worth, ate some more, drove back home while screaming like crazy, and finally went to sleep at 10:30.

In retrospect, I learned that 8 week olds should not be in their infant carriers all day long and that babies can be overstimulated! I learned my lesson and am glad to report that Parker slept until 7am on Sunday and is now back on his regular schedule!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment