Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Blow Out

No, it wasn't a flat tire on I-35 South or a big party at Amon Carter Lake. For his first Father's Day, Parker decided to give his daddy one of the few gifts a ten week old can make - a huge blow out diaper that goes all over the car seat when you're still 30 miles from home. It was a two person clean up job at the Shell station in Denton today and Parker patiently waited while we cleaned him up and did our best to wipe out the car seat.




So happy Father's Day to Benton, my dad, and my father-in-law, Mark!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: