Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello Autumn!

I don't drink lattes, but if I did, today would be a Pumpkin Spice Latte kind of day!

I had the windows open all day yesterday and last night, so when we woke up this morning it was nice and chilly! Here's a picture of Parker bundled up on our walk this morning. I don't think the poor baby has been outside when its cooler than 60 degrees (even in Jackson Hole this summer due to their heat wave), so I wasn't sure how to dress him! He's wearing his footy pajamas, a beanie, and a hoodie. He was snuggled up with his blanket and sleep before we even got down the alley!



Gotta love 54 degrees, sun, no humidity, and a light breeze. Hopefully we can start taking afternoon walks when I get home from work since fall is finally here.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment