Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Sweetest Thing

All week long Parker has foresaken his 2.5 hour afternoon nap in order to to bed early. It takes all the stalling I can muster to keep him up until 7pm. The last two nights he has been zonked out by 6:45 after a bath, PJ's, and bottle. Tonight I kept him up a few minutes longer by reading him Dr. Seuss' "If I Ran the Circus". I've never been a huge Dr. Seuss fan, but I now have an appreciation for reading a rhyme before bedtime (see it's rubbed off on me). Here is the sweet precious before I put him in his crib:



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment