Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Reflections on Turning Thirty

I couldn't be more excited to be turning thirty tomorrow.  I have so many things to be thankful for, and I cannot begin to count all of the blessings I have had in my life since I turned twenty.  I truly think I will look back on this period as some of the best days of my life.

Since turning twenty, I met my husband, have earned three college degrees, found a career I love,  surrounded myself with wonderful and supportive friends, gotten married, traveled to fabulous places, settled into our first home and moved to another home, and had my sweet baby Parker.

Tomorrow on September 13th I will be thirty years old and will have everything I could possibly want or need in life.  We had a wonderful party Saturday night with our friends and family to celebrate the big 3-0 and I was again reminded of how lucky I am.  My twenties were great, but I my thirties will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment