Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Parker is 5 Months Old!

In many ways I feel like month 4 went by slowly, not because it was a bad month, but because Parker has changed so much in four weeks. Each day he shows us more and more of his precious personality. He has just enough of me in him to try and get some attention, and just enough of his daddy in him to make you laugh.

For the last two weeks he has had a standing bath time at 6pm followed by his pajamas, a bottle, and bed. He's out like a light before 7pm and he always sleeps past 7am. No complaints in the sleep department around here!

His latest milestone is the freedom to roll - and roll from tummy to back and back to tummy whenever he pleases. Last night he fell asleep on his tummy after rolling over. At some point during the night he rolled back over, scooted to the other end of the crib, and turned himself perpendicular. He was pretty darn proud of himself when I went in there to hear him jabbering at 7:20 this morning.








This is my favorite picture of the week. I think he's way cuter than the Gerber baby and his grandmothers agree so it must be true!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment