Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mr. Snail and Mr. Penguin

My mom bought Parker Mr. Snail several weeks ago in an effort to increase is tummy time. It has a mirror on the front, lights up, and makes sounds when it is touched. Parker was too smart to be tricked by this contraption for tummy time, so Mr. Snail has been sitting in a corner by himself for awhile.

Now that Parker can sit up, he thinks Mr. Snail I quite entertaining and he loves trying to stick his antenna (or whatever they are) in his mouth. Love old, but new toys!



I also bought him a bop and wobble penguin last weekend in an effort to keep him entertained on a fussy Saturday afternoon. Verdict is still out on whether or not Mr. Penguin was worth $20...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment