Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1 of Holidays

When I was little, the Christmas season always started the Sunday after Thanksgiving at our church's Advent Workshop. We made gingerbread houses out of mill cartons and graham crackers, rolled mini-marshmallows in jello powder, glued acorns and pinecones on wreaths, and undoubtedly got all hopped up on sugar and Christmas cheer.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Little did you know that I had already decided if he was here I was going to run him up there. We're ready to begin the tradition again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But of course we wanted you & Benton there too!

    ReplyDelete