Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holidays Day 7

Whew - almost caught up!  The best part of Wichita Falls during Christmas is the Burns' Fantasy of Lights display at Midwestern State University.  The Burns' family created a tradition with the Christmas lights and decorations that decorated their year each year when our parents were growing up. Eventually, the collection was donated to MSU and more scenes have been added.  The entire university is lit up during December and the decorations are lifesize.  When I was little, my favorite one was the Old Woman in the Shoe because I always thought you could live in a shoe if it was over 10 feet tall and ten feet long.  When I was older, they added a Cinderella scene with a pumpkin carriage that plays Bibbity Bobbity Boo.

If you're ever in Wichita Falls during December, I highly recommend driving by day or night to see the exhibit.

No comments:

Post a Comment