Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holidays Day 4

Meeting Santa and having my picture made was always a highlight of the season.  I don't know how many pictures there are of me by myself - think it was usually me and my brother on each of Santa's knees.  One of my favorite pictures is from the Christmas Magic Breakfast with Santa.  It must have been around 1986 or 87 - I was wearing an animal print sweatshirt with black stirrup pants and navy leather flats.  Nice outfit mom.  I thought I looked super cute.

Parker has now been to see two Santas, and we'll go on Saturday for third Santa at our neighborhood pancake breakfast with Santa.  Too bad we're only up to eating mixed fruits.  We'll have to wait until next year to have Deliman's yummy super-sized pancake.

Here are the pictures from Parker's most recent visit with Santa at the TCU Alumni event at Royal Oaks Country Club.  They had gingerbread house decorating stations for older kids complete with purple twizzlers and M&M's to make a TCU Rose Bowl house.  Hopefully this will become an annual event for us to do each year as Parker gets older.


















No comments:

Post a Comment