Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holidays Day 3

I love planning out our Christmas card picture(s) each year.  For me, it was a right of passage into married adulthood to send out couple and now family Christmas cards.  Jack makes the card every year, just like Benton's dog, Scooter, did when he was growing up.  We usually have our parents take our picture around Thanksgiving, since I think it should be a recent picture from the last few months of the year.  I've gotten around my own rule the last couple of years by making a collage of photos to include vacation pictures.

This year I used the collage of photos above and ordered post cards.  I was quite proud of my idea since it saved on envelopes, postage, and return address stamps.  Here are some more of Parker's pictures that didn't make the card this year:






1 comment:

  1. he's so adorable! i love the last one! his look is priceless!

    ReplyDelete