Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 10 of Thanks

Today I'm thankful for genetics. There is the Mendelian, fruit fly, chromosome version which was always a favorite unit when I taught biology, but today I'm grateful for the genes passed down to me from my parents and grandparents and now on to Parker.

We're a pretty healthy bunch and both of my grandmothers are still alive today. Parker's blue eyes come from both the Appling and Hunter sides of my family.

Here is a picture of my maternal grandparents, Dorothy and Don Hunter, on their wedding day. My mother was emailed the picture today by my Uncle, Randy Hunter. I love going through old photos of my grandparents and parents from before I was born. Someday when I have free time (yeah right), I'd like to get them copied and organized for my brother and our cousins.

Papaw Hunter, Gran, & unknown wedding guest:


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment