Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 11 of Thanks

I didn't get yesterday's thanks posted because I was grumpy last night and not especially inspired to be grateful for anything.  Good thing that its a new day and I can be grateful again for the many wonderfully things I've been blessed with.

I'm thankful for our babysitter, Elizabeth, who watches Parker three days a week while I'm at work.  She does a great job taking care of him and Jack.  She tells me each day how Parker was - sometimes sweet, sometimes cuddly, and sometimes a brat who doesn't want to take naps.  God knew I was going to need someone we could trust to watch Parker if I was going to be able to work parttime and He provided.

I realized in planning this post, that I don't have a picture of Parker and; Elizabeth together.  We'll correct that next week so you can see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment