Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 9 of Thanks

Today I'm thankful for pre-maternity clothes that fit again.  In the Fall of 2008 I purchased a ton of new work clothes for my new role as an assistant principal.  I wore them through the Spring of 2009, but by the Fall of 2009 I was pregnant and quickly gained 14 pounds in my first trimester. 

It makes me smile each morning when I get dressed for work and have something "new" to wear from 2008.  Our scale at home is broken, but I must be at or below my pre-pregnany weight since all of my old clothes fit again.  Losing weight is so much more fun when you know how far you've come since the day you delivered a baby.

I'm in a wedding in July of 2010 as a bridesmaid for my best friend in college.  This should be the last time I'll be a bridesmaid (unless there are divorces and second weddings for some friends), and I'm determined to be back to my weight I was when I got married. I have a ways to go, but hopefully I can make some progress since I'm planning 8 months in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment