Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 16 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for the joy of discovery and learning. I realize this sounds silly and optimistic coming from an educator, but it warms my heart to watch someone have an "ah ha" moment whether they are 7 months, 16 years, or 83 years old. For scientists, it's the eureka I found it moment, and for a mom, it's the oh my gosh he's doing it exclaim.

Here was my joy today watching Parker study the light shining on the tile, the wheels moving on the highchair, and the danger of pushing the high chair while trying to pull up!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment