Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 6 of Thanks

I tried to post somewhere between Wichita Falls and Coppell, so I need to remember that I should just wait until I get home! Thanks Beth for letting me know this post never made it my blog!

I am thankful for our Westie, Jack, who is six and half years old.  Despite his skin and food allergies, and two surgeries for swallowing peach pits (one year apart - fun summer vet bills!), Jack is the best dog we could ever ask for! He has been very patient with Parker, which we hope will continue once Parker is able to follow him around.  Parker loves Jack and lights up anytime Jack comes near him.  I can't wait for them to be the best of friends.  I know they will spend hours together in the back yard playing ball and chase.



No comments:

Post a Comment