Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parker Update

We're crawling - and moving quickly as soon as you step away to try and do something else (like switching over laundry, which didn't get finished yesterday).

Parker also figured out how to pull up on his crib bumper an stand up in his crib. I nearly had a heart attack when I checked the video monitor this morning and saw him standing up. Thank goodness I remembered to pull up the side of his crib when I put him to bed last night. Poor pitiful looked like a jailbird who had been banging his head on the slats of the crib waiting for someone to come save him.

Didn't get a picture, but I'm sure there will be many more mornings to snap one!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment