Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8 of Thanks

Today I am thankful for my husband, Benton.  I don't talk about him much on the blog, but I wouldn't be who I am today without him.  We met on New Year's Eve 2000 and I still remember the moment he introduced himself to me in Fort Worth on Plymouth Street.  He didn't know that I was also from Wichita Falls, or that we had so many friends in common.  We got engaged in August of 2002, we got married in June of 2003, and we had Parker in April of 2010.  We have made so many great memories in the last ten years with our families and our friends.

He still makes me laugh until I can't breathe, still surprises me even though he can't keep a secret longer than an hour, provides for his family by traveling all over the US, is still a great golfer though he claims his handicap is over 5, supports his friends even when they're down, and is an amazing father that Parker will look up to when he's old enough to realize it.  

Recent events have reminded me to be grateful for each day that we have with the ones we love.  I am so thankful that I get to spend the rest of my life with Benton by my side.



No comments:

Post a Comment