Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 19 of Thanks

Today I'm thankful for laughter and smiles - especially the ones from sweet baby Parker. We went to the Galleria for lunch and shopping today and Parker was getting antsy on the way home after sitting for several hours. While we sat in 4pm traffic on 35, I climbed in the back and sat in the floor to entertain and distract P. I played "hide and boo" with him and he laughed so hard that he had tears running down his cheeks. Nothing better than watching his eyes dance with anticipation before I popped my head up and yelled "boo!". Best laugh I've had in ages...

Here's a picture of the big boy at lunch...


And another one standing in his crib when he woke up from his nap today...



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment