Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 28 of Thanks

I'm thankful for finding deals and not paying full price - I love bargains and sales on already marked down items!

I ordered my Christmas cards this weekend and I got such a great deal. I designed my own collage using Picasa with my top pictures of Parker. Then I used Vistaprint.com to design the cards with my own font, colors, message, etc. I got all of my cards with shipping for less than $25! I'll post the pictures after they've been delivered.

I highly recommend Vista print. They are mainly an online printing service for small businesses, but they have all of the same templates for cards that snapfish, tiny prints, etc. uses. And no, I will not receive any compensation for this endorsement!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment