Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 27 of Thanks

I know I'm behind, but here goes. I'm thankful for my grandmothers - Peggy Nunn Hill (Nana) and Dorothy Perry Hunter (Gran). Both live in Wichita Falls, and it's been hard to coordinate more frequent visits with them since Parker came along. Parker has seen Nana a couple of times and we went with her to Casa Manana earlier in November.

We took Parker to meet Gran for the first time last Friday. The pictures aren't great, but P smiled, laughed, and giggled for Gran. He liked her dog, Little Ben, and he was ready to crawl and stand all over her house. Gran loved his hair, how alert his eyes were, and how his whole face lights up when he smiles. Great-grandmothers are always right aren't they?

I'll post the pictures next - I forgot to save them to my phone first!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment