Parents

Parents
Kristen & Benton Brown

An Unexpected Start

An Unexpected Start
Parker Trimble Brown was born April 9, 2010.

I'm One Year Old

I'm One Year Old
Parker will be 14 months old on June 9th.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 30 of Thanks

I'm thankful that my 30 days are over and I successfully posted 30 different gratitudes!

Now I'm ready to share some Christmas cheer with you for my December posts. I have my nutcrackers on the mantle, garland hung, stockings hung, the tree is up without ornaments, and only one side of the porch has lights outside. I WILL have all of my Christmas up and presentable by Friday since we're hosting Benton's work crew for their holiday gathering - nothing like a deadline for a perfectionist procrastinator!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment